Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reception - Kim's Pics

We have to send a big thank you to Kim for being so quick to post her pics. She is really on top of things and never goes anywhere without her camera.


Someone told Mac to smash the cake in my face. Are they insane?

What a day...

Our first dance as husband and wife.

I believe this was the moment I ask Sam to please lower his arm because it was too high and it was killing me to keep mine up. LOL!
Dad and I laughed throughout the whole dance. LOL.
Jeff and Steph showing off the "Blushing Bride" Cocktails.
Brandy and I watching the kids gettin' down on the dance floor. Our awesome photographer Lara was capturing every moment.
It's tiring trying to keep up with Reesie. Check out Lara on the chair. There's no limits with her.
My sisters Brandy and Tammy.
Casey, Logan, Reese and Marty started off the night by dancing to Soulja Boy. They made the night so much fun.
Mom, Reese and Sam enjoying a dance together.
Mac and with Tearra and Geoff, two very special friends who came from Richmond to share this day with us.
Us with Keith and Steph. Two wonderful friends who just got married on May 3rd. We were in their wedding too.
Us with Bob and Kelly Hakenson. We're so happy they could make it.
Us with Joy and Jere Smith. I work with Joy and we've been friends for many years. They are very special to us.
Us with Kim and Kris. Aren't they cute? Kim just had twin boys. She looks fabulous!
Us with Mac's God brother Tim (Smiley) and Shawna.
Kim and I. If you're reading this Kim... ILY!
I'll be posting more pics as I receive them.

No comments: