Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.5 Months... What A Ride!

So it's March already? Really? Where has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday we were bringing the girls home from the hospital. The past few months have been an adventure. As I keep venturing down memory lane remember all the good days and bad days, I'm brought back to November 17th when God blessed us with two perfect little girls.

The past two years had been full of highs (two pregnancies) and lows (two miscarriages). Then having a very long and difficult pregnancy was just as taxing emotionally. There wasn't a day that went by that I wasn't reminded about how quickly things can change and go in a direction that isn't as promising.

Throughout the past two years the one thing I never did was give up on God. He had a plan for us and everything I went through was leading up to the best day of my life. I trusted Him for He is the only one that knows my destiny. I will NEVER give up on him.

Just look at this perfect picture of peace... this is what it's all about for me these days.


I wouldn't change how things played out for a minute. Well maybe I would forego all the water weight and mini stroke I suffered in the hospital after delivery but that's small in comparison to how great my life is now.

I thank you Father for not giving up on me... for not giving up on us... for trusting us to care for and raise two of your precious children. I hope I make you proud... and them!

No comments: