Welcome to our blog. We decided to start a blog as a way for our family and friends to keep up with the next chapter of our life. We hope you enjoy following us as we continue this journey together.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Thank You, God, for Daddy
As a follow up to my last post, I figured I would share my thoughts as they scrambled around in my head as I was reading to Gracie last night.
"Thank You, God, for Daddy" by Amy Parker
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
The best hero around!
I know I can depend on him-
He never lets me down!
You're right cupcakes... you can always depend on your daddy. He has always jumped when ever we've needed him to. Regardless of what he has going on that day, he has never let us down. He's not only your hero, he's mommies too!
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
He leads me as I grow-
He wants me to be kind and good;
He teaches all he knows.
Daddy has always been a kind person. He shows respect for others and I'm confident you will do the same. Right now he's trying to teach you patience. Oh my little Gracie Poo, you're giving him a run for his money. Haha.
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
He works hard every day
And takes care of our family
In oh so many ways!
Daddy definitely has works hard at his job every day. And he takes care of all of us in his own ways. Not always the way mommy wants but his good out ways his bad.
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
He is my biggest fan-
He cheers me on to do my best;
He shows me that I can!
Girls, you have no idea how much of a fan your daddy is. You make him smile every day. He marvels at how smart and how physically strong you two are. He often jokes, "They must get all that from their daddy!". It's quite cute!
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
He rebuilds broken things.
He works until he gets it right.
He can fix anything!
I will reserve comment.
Thank You, God, for Daddy-
He always does his part.
When Daddy sees someone in need,
He gives straight from the heart.
Your daddy's heart is enormous!!!! He is a giver without question. Daddy always lends a helping hand to those in need. Hailie Boo, I see a lot of your daddy in you... always helping mommy clean the house. I love to see you following close behind me with the big person's broom. Thank you baby!
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
I know he trusts in you.
I know he asks you questions, and
I know you answer too.
Your daddy has a private relationship with God, but I know he believes in Him and knows that you two are proof that He really does exist.
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
He scares monsters away.
When Daddy says, "Don't be afraid."
I know that it's okay.
Right now you are too young to say whether you see monsters, but I know he'll be right there to scare them away when you need him too.
Thank You, God, for Daddy.
He hugs me big and tight.
All I need is a Daddy squeeze,
And everything's all right!
It warms my heart when I see your daddy hug you so tightly. Whether you're playing, or whether you've bumped your head, he scopes you up, gives you a big squeeze and a ton of kisses until you've forgotten what happened.
Thank You, God, for Daddy
And all that daddies do.
It shows me that he loves me, and...
Daddy, I love you too!
Oh my little princesses, daddy loves you more than you'll ever know. He tells you every day how pretty you are and just how much you mean to him. You have yourself a great daddy. We are all blessed to have him be ALL ours!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment