Wednesday we found out that my mom's best friend Bea passed away. I worked with Bea for many years. I've known her since I was very young. She was a very stunning woman who didn't look a day over 50 but she was 81. She had a great sense of fashion and wore stilettos up until she died. We attended her viewing Saturday and indeed she was wearing stilettos. Her family are in my prayers and I'm happy that Bea is in a more peaceful place. She left behind a little dog Noah. He was her world. I Noah will not grieve for too long.
Found out a little while ago that my step dad's mother passed away around 11:15am. I think she was ready to go be with her husband. She was a sweet woman, who always thought of my sisters and I as her grand children. She is another woman who doesn't look at day over 50. She will be sorely missed. Love you Hanna!
Well it's official... I no longer have any grand parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment