What the *@&(? I rushed home from work last night, ordered pizza, ran to the grocery store, and made it home to see that the Giants were up. Not a good start, but it was so early so being the die hard SKINS fan I am, I continued to root on my team and not get down on them. I watched in horror as Campbell continued to stink it up. This West Coast offense did nothing for them and it showed all night. How can you win a game when you go 3 and out for most of the game? I couldn't understand why they did exploit Cooley more. He's a good tight end (and has a night tight end) but they didn't use him that much. I'll give the SKINS credit for a better second half but I sincerely hope that this wasn't a preview of what's to come for our season.
As I logged in to read what Cooley had to say about the game, my attention was diverted to this lovely picture of him. Ladies... this should be illegal.

Let me add that my husband is a die hard COWGIRLS fan and he was very pleased with the turnout of last night's game. UGH!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment