Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 1 - IVF #2 Journey... 22 Follies and counting!

I'm laid up again. This time I've managed to make a permanent spot on the couch. My neck and back issues have been flaring up since I've been laying around. I still cannot eat and keeping fluids down is not going as planned. Nothing is pleasing... you know what I mean... when you smell something, look at something, or think of drinking/eating something and your mouth starts filling up with saliva? Ugh... nasty feeling!

I went back to the doctors again this morning. They gave me the news that I have 22 follicles already. This could be the reason for why I have been so sick and weak. They have cut back my doses again, so now I'm on 300iu's of Gonal-F and the same 150iu's of Luveris. I'm hoping that this means I'll start feeling better. I have to go back to the doctors tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork. Yes, that's right, on Thanksgiving.

Not sure if its because I'm sick and not really myself right now, but I'm just not feeling very confident about this cycle. Things are progressing way too fast. Last cycle things took too long and now they are going to fast. I have this feeling they are going to cancel this cycle. I'm not emotional about it either way. I have given all of this over to the Lord, so it's not for me to worry about anymore.

I will keep you posted after I get the results from tomorrow's appointment. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Thanksgiving Brit!!! :) xoxo