I just got back from my chiropractor and he believes the extent of my back pain is due to my gallbladder. I go to the doctors on Monday and I'm hoping that my chiropractor is completely wrong.
I've been on bed rest for the past few days. I ended up in Labor & Delivery on Tuesday afternoon because I was having bouts of nausea and vomitting, associated with severe back pain. After being there a few hours they didn't have a diagnosis. The on call OB thinks I picked up some sort of parasite or bug, which caused the nausea and vomitting, but believes the back pain is just normal pregnancy pain associated with the way the babies are positioned.
Went to my two week appointment at FFX Hospital on Monday. They didn't measure the babies, but did say that they looked great. Hailie is still lying in the transverse position. Her head butts right up next to Gracie's head. Gracie has switched positions and is now Frank Breech. That didn't sound so good, but the doctor said it was fine and hopefully she would move, but since I am having a c-section anyway, it really doesn't matter. I've attached a picture of what a Frank Breech baby looks like in the womb and a transverse baby.

Imagine having two of those inside you. Ouch! Good news... my placenta previa is decreasing. Yay!I had a really great birthday too!!!! Thank you to everyone who made it so special.
The nursery is coming together. My mom is going to come over and start helping put it all together. I don't have that special touch, but her and my sister do. Should be a fun time!!!
Even though I am having a lot of problems during this pregnancy I really do feel truly blessed by God. I believe he doesn't give us more then we can handle. And that of which we go through only makes us stronger when we come out of it. I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for all the blessings he pours out over me. He truly is an awesome God!!!!
I will post more after our next appointment and get the results on how the babies are doing.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment