Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 9 - IVF Journey... Completed!!!!

I just received the confirmation call that the pregnancy test was in fact negative. I'm okay right now. Thank you all for your comments, emails and phone calls expressing your love, concern and support. It means a lot to me to know I have such a great support system.

Waiting for my doctor to call me back with my next protocol. My nurse says it will probably be the same because I am an "above average" responder to the meds. I will have to do either 14 or 21 days of BCP (birth control pills) again. I hate it, but that's what he wants me to do, so I'll do it.

I was watching a Joyce Meyers broadcast yesterday that helped me to realize that I need to release my faith. I have faith but I need to trust God fully. I have to stop worrying, stop being confused, and stop trying to change things. If they haven't been changed yet then God doesn't want them to be changed.

I need to surrender to him!!!!! I need to lean on him!!!!!

"’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’" Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:22-24


Tonight Marty has a football game that I'm not going to miss. On the way I am going to stop at Starbucks and get a Grande White Mocha, Extra Whip. Yes, I said Extra Whip. I believe I have earned the right to have it now. I will give it up again in a few weeks when we start our IVF #2 cycle.

I will try and keep my blog updated with new IVF information and the latest on our struggles with Dexter.

Keep those prayers coming and I promise to try to be more optimistic on our next go round. Love you all!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh Brit, I'm sorry that the first try didn't work. I'm taking a break ftom the forum, so I wanted to come here and wish you luck for the next try! Enjoy your coffee. :) Hugs.