Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week 3 - IVF #2 Journey... Who Made It?

At work today. Not sure what possessed me to come back today, but I'm here and pretty busy. I'm still in a fair amount of pain, but I can work through it. Tomorrow is our annual holiday luncheon here at work and I really hope I get my appetite back. It's at the Capitol Grille, and if any of you have been there then you know why I want my appetite back. Haha!

Just received a call from my nurse. Out of the 19 eggs retrieved, 14 were mature, 5 were immature, 2 of the 14 dissolved, which means that 12 of the eggs were fertilized. Now we just wait to see if the five end up maturing or dissolve, and hopefully the 12 that fertilized will start dividing quickly. It's less then the first cycle, but I'm not discouraged because in the end, all it takes it ONE.

Expecting a call around 11am tomorrow, so stay tuned...

No comments: