I received a call from the OR nurse at Shady Grove around 7pm last night. She let me know that I would be triggering at 9:30pm. That meant I only had a couple hours left and my nerves were shot. I have been dreading this day. By the time I knew it I had cleaned most of the house and it was five minutes until the shot. I guess I was trying to keep myself busy. Mac got everything mixed and ready to go. At 9:28pm I lied face down on the bed... freaking out... at 9:30pm I asked Mac to hurry up and he said, "I'm done." Hmm... seriously? Really? I barely felt it. I split the credit and give 3/4 to God and 1/4 to Mac for his good dart skills. Ha.
This morning I got up, took care of the dogs, got my hair done, went shopping for a friends wedding next weekend, then stopped by my sisters house. I had the pleasure of driving my 14 year old nephew to a party. I love when I get to spend time with him. Seems like he's so busy now that he's a Freshman. Who am I getting... he's been the busiest kid I've ever known. I've always had to schedule time with him. I got to see my neice for a few minutes, inbetween her playing dress up with her friend. My sisters house is always chaotic, but I love it and brings to light how much I love my crazy family!
No comments:
Post a Comment