Hey friends and family... well its almost that time. We're patiently waiting for my next cycle to begin. For once in my life... I wish mother nature would hurry up and knock on my door. I know ladies, you cringe at the thought, but for me it means I'm one step closer to starting treatment. So I am shouting to the sky... BRING IT ON MOTHER NATURE... BRING... IT... ON!!!!!!!!!!
I received my meds last week. Nothing like having to have them delivered to work and have your coworkers comment on why someone would put such a large FedEx box in the refrigerator. 'Um, hands off buddy. Don't you see that's marked 'PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL'?'. So this time in my lovely box that you could fit a Barbie van in, I have the following:
Lupron
Luveris
Gonal-F Pens
Cetrotide
Estradidol
Endometrium Vag Suppositories
Zithromax
40 injection needles... yes I said 40 (does not include the gonal-f injections)
I'm ready for it to begin and so is Mac. He's becoming a pro at giving me the injections and well... I'm still a wimp when it comes to receiving them.
Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen. Wait... do I even have any male followers? Hmm? Either way, stayed tuned for this next chapter of our lives to begin. I'll let you know as soon as we turn the page.
1 comment:
Im so happy for you!! Cant wait for AF to show up so you can move forward!!
Post a Comment